Monday, March 19, 2012

A little help!?

Hi readers,
I look down upon myself for asking this of you because I am supposed to be giving you advice, but this time, I really need you input! I'm going to the regional science fair this Friday and have to look "dressed up". I don't know what to wear! I know it sounds dumb, looking pretty for a science fair of all things, but this is important! (not that I want to do it or anything.......) haha...... seriously, I hate science, I don't know how I got picked! I wish I could just stay home and zzzzzzzzzz!
Anyway, tell me which style of dress you like better on the comments.
Thank you guys!

Hatin' science,
Savvy Sarah









like the dresses?
get them at forever 21

1 comment:

  1. The dress is really fabulous and stunning. And it's affordable. The design and color pattern of the dresses is so stylish and gorgeous. I love fashionable dresses like this one. I prefer non iron dress for my all time fashion.Thank you very much....

    ReplyDelete