Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stylista Contest- RETAKE!






Okay, remember how I made a stylista contest? Well I didn't really give that much notice so no one entered! Another reason is because I don't have many viewers of my blog since I just started blogging a few months ago, so please tell your friends about this contest and my blog! :) Anyway, I'm going to give you guys another chance to enter and the deadline is on: April 10, 2012, 12:00 am Pacific Daylight Time.
If you haven't seen this yet scroll down for info on the contest and please, please, enter!!!
Thanx!,
Savvy Sarah :)






CONTEST INFO:
Are you a stylista? Well, if you are, you are totally going to love this contest. Here's all about it:


What you have to do:
1. create a look for spring that includes:
top and bottoms (or a dress); flats, oxfords, or heels; at least two accessories (two earrings does not apply!); and a killer hairstyle and makeup! and take a picture of it.
2. list the brands of makeup, any hair products if needed, and the clothes!
3. create a tutorial for the hair and makeup
4. have fun with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. after you have done this, send the picture and tutorial video to me at my email:
bubblepanda54@hotmail.com!

The contest deadline: Monday, March 26, 2012 at 12:00 AM Pacific Time
(I think it's pacific anyway.... just remember, if you live in Cali or Oregon, that time!!!)

Okay now you obviously want to know the prize right? the prize is:
dun dun dun dun


Your outfit and tutorial will be featured on my blog and you will receive a sneak peak at my new jewelry collection, and a free bracelet.
(My jewelery collection will be finished in summer 2012.)


P.s. for those of you like myself who don't like to show their face because of fear of stalkers and creepers or whatever can make just write out instructions for the beauty tutorial and not show your face in the outfit pic if you want. I'm not requiring anything because everyone should have a chance, but i would <3 it for you to make a tutorial!

Love and Luck,
Savvy Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment