Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring's favorite makeup

Spring is not only about the fashion, but how to compliment it with makeup too! I don't wear makeup except for loose powder, lipstick, and blush and mascara on special occasions. Despite that, I still like to play around with big colors for liner, eyeshadow, and fake eyelashes.
p.s. i apologize for the poor picture quality, my computer is having issues!!!


 Here's my makeup picks for spring:

Lancome- Rouge in Love
I not only love the color, but the smooth texture as well.




















Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara
As much as I love thick lashes, this mascara made my lashes look healthy and long, which is really the simpleness of what mascara is supposed to do.



Almay Line Smoothing Pressed powder
I don't do sythetic. Almay has some natural products and is made for sensitive
skin. i.e, me. All this little compact of powder does is everything. Smooths out lines, hides and helps with breakouts, smoothes out your skin fully, and makes my face look even (color wise).





Covergirl Cheekers Blush
Not too exaggerated, with a nice natural pink tone. Nothing more nothing less.  






Clinque Quickliner for Eyes Intense
Smokiness, boldness, and a perfect smudger. I cannot do eyeliner without this one. It's tip is thin to help me make better lines and the smudger actually works pretty well. (I suggest dipping it in makeup remover.)




Hello Kitty (Sephora collection) Say Hello Palette- Super Fun!
I mean, who wouldn't love this? It's Hello kitty, pretty make up colors, and just too cute!!



Coconut Oil
A perfect, natural, sweet-smelling, divine, Hawaiian eye makeup remover. Works like magic, nautrally, meaning you don't have to worry about any synthetics going into it! Nothing beats it. Buy it in jar or make it yourself! Who knew makeup could become a food project? :)









"But quite honestly, personally, I was much more concerned - I mean, there's not much I can do about my appearance obviously other than spending four hours in hair and makeup."





No comments:

Post a Comment